Dr. Keegan enthusiastically shares both his skill and time with several organizations to help give back — locally, nationally and internationally.
Some of the programs and activities Dr. Keegan participates in and supports:
- Director of Project Hue, The Tran Tien Foundation
- Hue, Vietnam annual mission to perform life altering procedures and to teach and lecture local plastic and reconstructive surgeons
- International medical missions including Honduras and Haiti following the 2010 earthquake
- Served as Medical Director for the Avon 3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer
- Dr. Leo Keegan Returns from Seventh Medical Mission to Vietnam with the TranTien Foundation
Received title of visiting professor of Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy