Candidates for a Mommy Makeover generally have some of the following characteristics:
- Loose abdominal “skin envelope” following childbirth
- Separated abdominal muscles as a result of childbirth
- Stretch marks or bulging lower abdominal muscles
- Persistent, localized pockets of fat that do not respond to diet and exercise
- Breast that sag or are less full than prior to pregnancy
Mommy Makeovers include a combination of body contouring surgeries that help mothers return to their pre-childbearing figures. These procedures are designed to address the effects of pregnancy that cannot be reversed through diet and exercise. Often, a Mommy Makeover consists of a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and a breast lift, possibly combined with breast augmentation or breast reduction. Dr. Keegan ensures that every mommy makeover is customized for each patient, and may also include liposuction or other forms of body contouring such as SculpSure.
Surgery is performed in our state-of-the-art private operating room. Mommy Makeover patients typically choose to where they receive one-on-one overnight nursing care from our specially trained Registered Nurses.